Become a Time to Change Wales Champion
Time to Change Wales Champions are volunteers with experience of mental health problems who are at the heart of our campaign, challenging stigma in their own communities, campaigning in the media and sharing their stories.
- Receive training and support to share your story;
- Share their story with employers, community groups, schools, universities and youth groups;
- Help out at events and get involved with community projects;
- Write blogs for our website;
- Play a part in our upcoming social media campaigns and help shape what we do next;
- Are 18 and above;
Some Champions also volunteer at our offices, contribute to press and media stories or help the campaign online.
If you’ve got other ideas or ways you’d like to help with our campaign, we’d love to hear them.
Keep checking back soon when we will be sharing our next round of Champion training opportunities happening online and in-person.
Online Champion Training for Employers
We are pleased to announce that we are offering virtual Employee Champion Training via Zoom for Pledged Organisations.
These training sessions will involve:
● Either a 2 hour session or two 1 hour session over consecutive days
● Fully interactive sessions including a quiz via Kahoot
● Small 'breakout groups' to allow for discussion
If you are interested in booking a training, or to find out more please email email@example.com.