This training will provide you with:
- An overview of the Time to Change Wales campaign and how you can get involved as Champions
- Information on mental health stigma and discrimination and how we challenge it
- A look at our resources and how to use them
- An opportunity to meet one of our established Champions, who will share their story with you and be on hand to answer any questions you might have about volunteering for TtCW
- Guidance on how to write a blog or film vlogs for our website and social media.
- An introduction to delivering anti-stigma presentations*
*Champions who wish to deliver anti-stigma presentations will be offered a further day's training, once we are able to meet face-to-face. This will be for Champions who wish to deliver talks to businesses and organisations to share their own story of stigma and discrimination.
If you would like to attend our virtual training, please let us know. We will have space for 12 attendee spaces.
Time to Change Wales has introduced two new areas of priority:
To strengthen the workplace wellbeing offer with a new focus on socio-economically deprived communities by working with employers and more closely with government bodies and initiatives such as Healthy Working Wales, Public Health Wales and the Department for Work and Pensions.
Researching mental health stigma within Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities in Wales. Through this listening exercise, Time to Change Wales hopes to better represent the needs and views of individuals from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities.
We particularly welcome applications to become a TtCW Champion from individuals who identify with either of these two areas.
The next Champions training!
Exciting news! Our next Champions training will be taking place online on:
Thursday 25 January 2024, 10am-3pm, via Zoom.
Please get in touch with email@example.com for more information.